Posted by Grand News | 17 October 2018 | 517 times
By George Etakibuebu
Senate President, Bukola Saraki has been saddled with the arduous task of heading the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) 2019 Presidential Campaign Committee as the Director General. The PDP also appointed Zonal Coordinators for the same purpose.
National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, made this known in Abuja on Tuesday. According to him, the “National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has appointed Director- General and Zonal Coordinators of the party’s 2019 Presidential campaign.
1. H.E Dr. Bukola Saraki – Director-General
2. H.E Aminu Waziri Tambuwal - Zonal Coordinator, North West.
3. H.E Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo - Zonal Coordinator, North East
4. H.E. Dr. Samuel Ortom - Zonal Coordinator, North Central.
5. H.E Nyesom Wike - Zonal Coordinator,South South
6. H.E Ayodele Fayose - Zonal Coordinator, South West
7. H.E Engr. Dave Umahi - Zonal Coordinator,South East.
8. H.E Kabiru Tanimu Turaki SAN- Chairman, Legal Matters
9. H.E. Emmanuel Udom - Chairman, Fund Raising Committee”
He assured that the party’s NWC will make further announcement on the composition and structure of the PDP Presidential campaign, in due course.
No comments yet. Be the first to post comment.